Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back from Canada






Well we had a good trip home. Spent a lot of time with family, and it was even nice and hot. At times I thought I had not even left Arizona. We really missed that air conditioning.

After all of the festivities in Barnwell we headed up north to Mountain View/Waterton area. We thought it might be a bit cooler, but it actually wasn't that much cooler. I added a few pictures. Theres the family on the four wheeled bike in Waterton. Cooper riding his own horse. He did really well. And on the way home we stopped at Lagoon in Utah.

So all in all the trip was great. We did a lot of driving. We put about 3400 miles on Brittney's van. I had the great opportunity to go to the Cardston clinic. I got eaten alive by mosquitoes in barnwell. Then when we were up in the Waterton area I got bit on my wrist by something. Whatever it was caused my hand to swell up twice it's size. It also started to go up my arm as well. So my loving concerned sister Karen made an appointment at the Cardston clinic. After an evaluation the doctor said I had cellulites. So I got a prescription for antibiotics, and an ointment for the bite. Then on the way home from Utah I broke out in Hives. They say things usually happen in three's, and well that's how it seems to work for me.

But it was still a great vacation. While we were in Utah we were able to go to the Salt Lake Temple and witness one of Brittney's best child hood friends be sealed. So that was fun, and special. It's always good to attend other peoples sealings. You know it's good to hear what the different sealers have to say. Because you never really remember your own sealing.

Anyway it's good to be home, and on one last note it was great to see some of my old friends. I was able to see Larita, and visit with her, and spend some time with Dave Shimbashi which I always enjoy, and look forward to every time I go home. I also saw Heather while I was home a couple of times. Our whole family was invited into the Shimbashi's house for a visit. Cooper and Taylor had fun playing the nintendo Wii, and Kennedy just played with all the toy's while the adults visited.

Well that's enough blogging for now. I hope you are all well.

Take care, Love the Andersons in Arizona

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had so much fun! I can't believe I didn't make the trip to OH CANADA this summer. I miss it. I loved your pictures. Your kids are so cute! How is Dave? Does he have any kids? I met his wife once, but I don't think they had any children. Anyway, keep blogging!

Sweetarita said...

So good to see all the pics of when you were home. And ya, what was up with you and the bugs!!! Your legs looked crazy!! I'm surprised that Ginny Pearl only put Bacterine on you and not her Cure All-ABSORBINE J.R. You haven't realy been taken care of unless you have been sat on and dabbed with a little absorbine. Good ol' Ginny!!I'm glad you had a good time and we loved seeing you.

DVA said...

Nice pictures from the trip. It was a great time. I should post a few on my site as well...