Friday, December 5, 2008

November/December update

So here we are into December, and how the time flies by. I know I promised more blogs, and I'm just a slacker. What can I say.

So November was good. It flew by right after Halloween. And since I'm at work writing this, you won't be getting any Halloween pictures on this particular post. Sorry. :(

So I was told in November that at the start of December I would be moving from the Tempe plant where I have been for one month short of nine years over to the Chandler plant. Then during my Performance Management review with my boss right at the end of November, he told me to just keep coming and working here at Tempe for now. So in short I'm glad that either way I still have a job. If they want, or need me to go to Chandler I'll do that, but I was glad to hear that I was going to stay here for now in Tempe.

As for Brittney, her job is about the same. believe it or not people are still buying homes. So that's good. So she is still quite busy.

Cooper and Kennedy are just growing up so fast it's crazy. It seems just like yesterday that we were starting on this crazy journey of having kids, and being parents. Now cooper is close to six, and right after that Kennedy will be four. There really great kids, even though I swear there deaf at times. I guess they just have selective hearing. I think I was that way at times, so I better not get to upset about it.

Next week were leaving to go over to California, and meet all of Brittney's siblings, and her parents for a few day's of fun at Disneyland. The kids are getting an early Christmas present. Then by the time we get back, my parents and sister will be down for Christmas at our house. I can't tell you how much were looking forward to that. It should be a good time, and we pray that dads health will be good while he is here.

Before you know it, it will be 2009, and there will be some new things happening here in the United States. People here decided that they wanted change, and I think in some way's there going to get it. I really don't feel like it will be positive change, and will pretty much bet my life on it that the things we experience in the next few years won't be very good. But with that being said I am going to have a positive attitude, and be supportive and hopeful that we actually can have some good change. As for right now I just don't see it coming. But from what I hear it sounds as though Canada is going through some hard times as well, and people are trying to make a change there. I feel that this is a bit of the sign of the times, but don't want to speculate to much.

I'll try and get some pictures up in the next post. And if I don't get another post up before Christmas, I hope you all have a great one, and a Happy new year.

Take care, Love the Anderson's

2 comments:

Sweetarita said...

You are Awesome and I love that this was a LONG!!! post. It was great to hear how things are going for you. I'm also glad to hear you still have a job and I agree times definately are going to get worse but I also like how you said that you are going to stay positive! I'll try to be there with you. Have a great Christmas with your family- tell them all merry Christmas form me! My mom and Dad are coming here for Christmas too- my first time to have them!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I haven't checked your blog in ages! I thought you had giving up on it! Good to hear from you again - keep up the good work.

Christmas cards are in the mail - watch for yours!