Sunday, February 17, 2008

Slacking

So here we are more than halfway through February, and I'm just a big slacker. Actually we have been pretty busy. Well at least here and there. Thats my excuse for not blogging as much, and I'm sticking to it.

As for an update on this month, I can't really think of to much as it is. Kennedy is just growing up so fast. She can carry on a conversation with the best of them. Sometimes she can carry on a conversation even with herself. And sometimes you just have no idea what she is talking about, but it's always important to her. So we listen, and try to figure it all out.

Now Cooper he is another story. He is still in pre-school, and just loves it. He always has fun things to show us that he has made. That and he's so proud of them whatever they may be. He is still playing soccer every Saturday as well as practices twice a week Tuesday's and Thursday's. So that takes up a lot of our time.

Brittney Started a new job in the new year. I can't remember if I mentioned that in the last blog. She has a lot more driving to do to get to work than her old job, but she seems to be handling it well. Her new job is basically the same as the old one, just with a different company. The three other girls she works with all came from the old company, so there all familiar with each other, and seem to get along well.

As for me nothing to new. Work is about the same. I will be learning some new things this year that will pertain to my job. Which is a good thing. They will be things that I can always add to my resume. As for now thats about it. Our church callings are going well. The kids are pretty happy and healthy. As long as they feel they are getting what they want. Which in my opinion is way to much. But other than that we can't complain.

Our taxes are done, and we will be getting a refund. Or in other words we paid to much last year, and are just getting the money back that we over paid. Either way it's nice to get some money to pay for a few things.

Well theres not to much else to say. I hope you all are doing great in your own lives. And working to achieve whatever goals you have set for 2008. There are only ten more months to do so.

Take care all, and keep in touch. Love the Anderson's.

2 comments:

Sweetarita said...

What a good Dad to try and figure out what your Daughter is trying to say. So cute! Keep it up, you will need to do that even when she gets older!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom! I haven't been posting too much either. Life is hectic! My daughter just started spring soccer this week - she's obsessed with it! She plays fall season too and sometimes talks us into doing the indoor winter league. It's totally time consuming - I wish she'd get over it! Oh well...